Rezūm Therapy for Enlarged Prostate
We’re excited to tell you about a new procedure that we recently introduced into our practice at Uromedix in Aventura, Pembroke Pines and Hialeah.
Rezūm water vapor therapy is a treatment for an enlarged prostate that we can perform in our clinic or an outpatient setting. This therapy delivers targeted, controlled doses of thermal energy in the form of water vapor to the region of the prostate that is causing symptoms such as frequency, irregular flow, urgency, weak stream, straining to urinate and waking during the night to urinate.
Some of the reasons that I selected the Rezūm procedure for our practice is that it:
• Is an alternative to BPH medications
• Relieves symptoms safely and effectively1
• Provides noticeable symptom improvement within two weeks
• Is a simple in-office/out-patient therapy
• Does not require general anesthesia
• Preserves erectile and urinary functions1
• Allows my patients to return to regular activities within a few days1
• Is considered medically necessary by Medicare and covered by most private insurance*
If Rezūm an option that you would like to discuss with us, please contact our office in Aventura at 305.466.9111 to set up an appointment for Rezūm therapy or click here.