COVID-19 Precautions for UROMEDIX In-Office Visits
- Patients with symptoms such as cough, fever, or contact exposure should be scheduled for telehealth visits, and may not enter the office.
- All patients have temperature taken prior to entering office, and are required to complete questionnaire to identify individuals at higher risk for exposure to COVID-19.
- Only patients are allowed into the exam rooms, and companions must wait outside or in their vehicles.
- Staff and patients must wear a mask.
- Exam rooms, waiting areas, chairs, clipboards, pens, door knobs and all surfaces of contact are disinfected with high grade sanitizing wipes after every patient encounter.
Thus far, our measures have been successful, and there have been NO known in-office visits with infected patients.
Thank you for your cooperation!