Skip to content
Microwave Therapy For Prostate
- Minimally invasive approach to the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Uses heat to shrink the prostate tissue.
- Results in the destruction of excess prostate tissue around the urethra with subsequent relief of urinary obstruction
- This treatment is done in a single session.
- Can be performed in the physicians office.
- A general or spinal anesthetic is not needed during the procedure. • Learn about the TUMT procedure as a new bullet point- the last bullet point on the page..
- Benefits: Allows patient to stop taking expensive and side effect prone medication.